One of TCBC's Directors, Dan Hornby, worked for 12 years as a Tour Manager, travelling on tours all around the world with teachers and student groups. Dan experienced first hand the results of cheap tours with hidden costs as it was usually him dealing with the consequences on location!
Therefore, Dan's and TCBC's primary aim is to include as much as possible up front and be as transparent as possible with what is and what is not included.
If there's something we can't include, we'll tell you why and how much you can expect it to cost.
Since tours are sometimes booked so far in advance, tickets to certain evening activities like the theatre, circus or sporting events aren't yet released. In these cases we'll let you know how much to budget and as soon as tickets become available we'll be able to book them for you.
The TCBC Guarantee
- No hidden extras
- Full details up front of what is and what is not included in your tour
- No increases due to exchange rate fluctuations
- Face to face meeting with one of our Directors
- Destination knowledge and experience
- Major flexibility and customisation
- Honest transparent advice
- Someone always available to talk to